What is ClassIn application?
- Download app from https://www.eeo.cn/en/download.html on your laptop, tablets or smart phones. We strongly recommend you to download on all smart devices that you have.
- Once installed on your devices, sign in by using the number that you use for registration (Smart Bees will do the registration for you):
- For first time log in, please click Forgot Password (Photo 1), then enter your registered phone number and click ‘Verification code’ (Photo 2). A code will be sent to your phone, enter that and set up your password (Photo 3).
- For faster log in in the future, you can click ‘Remember password’ and ‘Auto Login’.
- Equipment detection:
- For first time user, ClassIn will check the system to ensure your network environment as well as audio and video equipment work well before your classes start.
- Click ‘Start test’ and follow the instructions.
Personal centre: You can upload your profile photo, change password, change your password, gender, birthday, age, location and signature.
Chat box: You can find all conversations of classes that you attend. In the chat box of the class, you can find tasks and courses of the class.
Contact: You can find your friends, add new friends (through phone numbers).
Calendar: You can find your scheduled class (previous and coming), the details of the class and any other schedule you might have.
Cloud Disk: You can upload your own files or find files uploaded by teachers that you can get access to.
Notification center: You can find any news, updates, friend request or other notifications here.
Set up ClassIn: You can change the setting of the app on the setting button – the language of the app, general settings, file management, advanced settings and so on.
Further instruction videos on Youtube:
Basic tools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUjIUk4DPmc
Advanced tools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CHtdhR_b3Y
For further support, please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +84 3995 57399 (Mr.Minh)